Do not worry if your Brother printer not connecting to WiFi. You can connect your Brother machine to a wireless network in Ad hoc mode or Infrastructure mode. The wireless networks do not have any access points in the ad hoc modes. In this mode, wireless devices communicate directly with each other. In the case of the infrastructure mode, the scenario is little different. Here wireless devices communicate with each other through a router or an access point.
- Turn off your Brother printer and wait a 30 seconds
- Turn it on again.
- Join it to the network after three minutes
- Here you need to use Network Connection Repair Tool
- It will assign the correct IP address and fix Brother’s network settings
- Now you are suggested to check your machine’s wireless status
- Check the wireless status on the WLAN report
Congratulations, you are done with the desired. You should not be worried if your brother printer not connecting to WiFi yet. Prefer brother printer support phone number to deal the difficulties you are facing now. This is a helpline number which will connect you to a world-class technical support team. It will help you in all possible ways. Hence, you will be able to establish your printer’s connection.