Don’t Know How To Use Internet On A Mobile Phone And A Computer Device? Read It On:
In this modern era, the internet service has become an essential part of the life of human being. To tell the truth, there is not possible easy life without the connection to the internet. Apparently, everybody whether a common person, professional person, school boys, in the office or home almost everywhere the internet is the only one that available for multiple solutions.
Thus, all those newcomers who are now new to the internet service they can face a little bit issue as they are required to get some more valid knowledge. So today through this content we shall know who to connect a computer and iPhone device to the internet.
Obtain simple steps on how to connect a computer to the internet:
If you are one of them trying to connect your computer to the internet but getting failed, required a kind of help from its internet tech support technician who will guide you properly. As per the technician, you need the specific steps required to connect a computer to the Internet depend on the type of Internet access involved.
View the below steps on how to connect a computer to the internet:
- At first, make sure that there is Ethernet port showing in your computer and then plug it into your computer.
- The Ethernet port should be located on the rear of your desktop, and then connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the router or modem.
- See the network connection and then plug the DSL modem into your computer.
- Plug the DSL modem into the wall cable socket, and then plug in the DSL modem’s power cord.
- Log in to the modem’s administrative screen and enter your DSL account username and password.
- Click on the save settings option and then test your internet connection by using the ISP internet service.
Hopefully, now you have connected your computer to the internet. In case of happening any general or complicated issue with the internet service, frankly dial Internet support number, available for all the time to provide the better solution at once.