Internet Connected But No Internet Access
Internet connection from your laptop or desktop via your WiFi router or Modem may sometime show a proper connection but it will show No internet access. The issue is seen in the bottom right hand sign corner with the connection tree showing a yellow exclamation mark showing No Internet Access. This is shown when your physical connection from your Router or Modem to the Internet Service Provider is available but due to a number of technical issues, your device cannot use the available connection to send and receive data. The various issues that could render your available internet connection unavailable are explained below with the troubleshoot process.
1) Network Access Protection: All the windows systems are equipped with a Network Access Protection Agent under the System Config. Right when you start your PC, this program starts and looks to stop internet connection for security reasons. For better connection, you might want to disable this option as this hinders in establishing a proper connection to internet. The process to disable this program is as follow:
- Network Access Protection Agent under the System Config. Right when you
- start your PC, this program starts and looks to stop internet connection for
- security reasons. For better connection, you might want to disable this
- option as this hinders in establishing a proper connection to internet. The process to disable this program is as follow:
Goto Start button and in the search bar given at the bottom left hand side, search for msconfig
System Configuration will open , click the Services option from here.
Lookout for Network Access Protection Agent. If it is enabled, simply disable it by clicking on the checkbox against it.Once you have performed the above steps, restart your device to make the changes.
2. Internet Explorer ETW : If you are using Windows PC and Internet Explorer, it sometimes does not allow a unsafe connection to established. To rectify this, you need to stop the Internet Explorer ETW which can be navigated by searching in the start button search box and then disabling it.
3. Antivirus software not allowing connection: For security reasons, sometimes the antivirus software installed in your computer does not allow the connection available for internet access to be established. To get rid of this problem simply deactivate your anti virus and do the required settings in your windows firewall which blocks certain data packets sent over the connection. Once you have performed this, restart your device to make the changes
Forany help required to solve the problem of internet access not able to send data, you can contact Internet support phone number. Your questions will be answered inside a stipulated time period a. You can wish to contact with Internet support by means of email correspondence or a telephone call.