The internet is working on Google Chrome. How to solve the problem?
Google Chrome is one of the great browsers for day-to-day internet works and it is also a tool for web development. The browser enables creating application shortcuts for your favorite websites. The user can keep the bookmarks, preferences, and browser theme synchronized on multiple computers, using the Google Account. Now the users can manage the Chrome browser with the use of browser Task Manager. It is also possible to check the memory used by different browser and the Chrome has a Pin Tab feature.
There can be problems also with the browser that is true with every application. The issues need to be solved with simple troubleshooting and this article will suggest some easy steps for the solution. There can be also serious issues with the browser and it is recommended to contact the Google Chrome support experts for assistance.
Here are the steps to solve Google Chrome issues –
- Reboot the computer first as it can be most easy solution to any browser problem.
- Reset the Chrome browser in the next step. To reset the Chrome browser click on ‘More’ and then ‘Settings’ option. At the bottom click ‘Advanced’. Click ‘Reset’ under the Reset section. Finally confirm by clicking ‘Reset’.
- Now launch the browser with no extensions and in the incognito mode.
- Also, disable all the extensions and plug-ins manually.
- Make sure that you disable the Antivirus and then temporarily disable the virus protector.
- Now type the IP address directly and clear the host cache.
- On the Command Prompt, type ‘netsh winsock reset’.
If nothing is working then uninstall the browser and then install an updated version. There can be advanced troubles with the browser that users are unable to identify. Get in touch with the technical experts for getting instant troubleshooting. The technical experts are trained professionals who can solve these browser issues with easy steps. So, with diagnosis it is easier to quick fix the Chrome browser trouble. Simply dial the helpline number for any help.